Things I like about Mac:
- Invisibility of the operating system -- It really does "just work" as Apple claims. Unless you need to do something very advanced, you could get away with never configuring anything in the OS.
- Visual appeal -- the OS looks very slick while still being functional
- Application availability -- there are many applications available (obviously less than Windows, though), and the quality of each application is very high
- Application switching -- the application switching features are incredible and very useful
- The WiFi applet responds slowly to user feedback, about a 5-10 second lag between clicks sometimes.
- Most applications can't be maximized
- Lack of Visual Studio -- Microsoft's Visual Studio development tool is the most user-friendly development tool I've ever used, but it's not available on Mac... Eclipse is a fairly good alternative once you get used to it.